Monday 22 June 2009

My birthday my desk my garden


My birthday was in March, but I've only just remembered about my blog so I thought I'd show you a picture of my cake.

I also wanted to show you my dog which i've had since i was born. And can't get to sleep without...


And the desk my dad made when I said I needed a desk for my room. I drew what I wanted and he did it like my drawing. And I helped. It's now been painted white. I like it lots.

I make a garden every few months. and we have a competition where mum decides whose is the best, but she always says there is different catorgaries - there is a 8 year old one , a 11 year old one and a 12 year old one but only one person enters from each category so only one person will win from that category so we all end up winning.
so this is my mini garden. The one below is a close up. I thought I should have won every category because mine was the best I thought.

That's all for today. Thank you for all the comments you left me after my hamster post.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh what clever parents you have, I love the desk that dad made for you, so special as you designed it. Did mum make your cake?
    I used the make little gardens like yours, perhaps the next time you have a competition I could enter - you may need a new catagory for 42 year olds!

    Mitmot x

    ReplyDelete